White Bridal Satin Fabric
NGN 1500 (1 yard) OR $3.87
Fabric: Bridal Satin
L: 60 CM
Colours: All Colours
Single and Bulk order
Whatsapp now on :+2347026688108 for inquiry
Delivery Within Nigeria: 3-5 Working days
Shipping to other countries 1 -2weeks
Bridal Satin Fabric
Satin fabric are soft glittery material used in making fancy outfits mostly for women and children. This fabric have been popular for decades and mostly used for making bridal dresses and gowns. Satin is a woven fabric also used in decorations, curtains, table cloths, duvet and so on.
Satin is a type of weave featuring a remarkably smooth and glossy face side. Most often created out of silk, silk satin fabric is renowned as the first choice for evening dresses. Let’s take a look at this beautiful and seductive fabric and see what it has to offer.
White Bridal Satin Fabric
This type of fabric is uniquely woven with a glossy face side and mostly created out of silk. White satin is exceptionally beautiful. It’s used in making white wedding gowns that accentuates the curves and beauty of the bride.
Characteristics of Bridal Satin Fabric
Satin fabric is measured by the weight, length and width. This depends on the project you are embarking on. Satin fabric has been around for about 2000 years and it’s still relevant in our times. We can say that it’s an every day fabric that cannot go obsolete.
Satin fabric was used greatly in the upholstery of Louis XIV to cover ornate furniture in the palace of Versailles. Today the case is different as we can see the use in ballerina shoes, ties, hats, evening gowns and dresses. It’s also used in waking coats and suits.
5 Ways to Take Care of your Satin Fabric
Satin is delicate and should be handled with care.
1. I suggest that satin should be hand washed for more durability except you are an expert in using machine giving the appropriate settings.
2. Satin fabric can be ironed under low heat to avoid burning the fabric.
3. While drying your satin fabric, it should not be under direct sunlight to avoid discoloring the fabric especially designed satin fabrics.
4. To avoid patches on your satin fabric, do not water spray when ironing.
5. Some satin fabrics are delicate than others, did to embroidery and other added designs. Turning to a dry cleaning expert is the best option.
Where to Buy Satin Fabric in Nigeria
Buyandslay is an online store you can get any shade and texture of satin fabric. We import from top textile manufacturing Companies in the world. At Buyandslay, we have different qualities you can use for your projects. Look at our collection of fabric to make your choice.