shirts to wear with bootcut jeans
Bootcut jeans are a staple for every woman’s wardrobe, but they can be a bit tricky to wear. With the right shirt, you can make bootcut jeans work for any occasion.
Here are some of our favorite shirts for wearing with bootcut jeans:
- A basic white tee will never go out of style, and it’ll look good with almost any pair of pants. Pair this shirt with your favorite pair of bootcuts for an easy but stylish look that’s perfect for running errands or hanging out at home.
- A flowy blouse can be dressed up or down depending on what you pair it with—which makes it a great option if you’re looking to add some variety to your wardrobe! Try layering your flowy blouse over a tucked-in top or even under a cardigan for an added layer of warmth when the weather turns chilly.
- A v-neck sweater is perfect for wearing over a tank top or dress as an extra layer during cooler months; try pairing it with your favorite boots or flats for an effortless look that works year-round
shirts to wear with bootcut jeans
7 Ways to Wear Bootcut Jeans
Bootcut jeans are a great addition to wardrobes of all kinds. Consider the following bootcut jeans outfit ideas and ways to accentuate your personal style with bootcut jeans:
- 1. Try a retro outfit. You can combine bootcut jeans with different retro or vintage tops, footwear, and outerwear to create period looks. A ’70s boho outfit might incorporate large sunglasses and a floppy-brimmed hat, while a ’60s hippie look might include sandals and a faded T-shirt.
- 2. Keep it casual. As with many different types of jeans, bootcut jeans work well in casual and business casual settings. You might wear bootcut jeans with a collared shirt, cardigan, or blazer, or wear bootcut jeans with a hoodie and skate sneakers.
- 3. Go for a sleek chic look. The clean lines and deep color of dark blue denim express a sleek, high-profile look. Dark blue bootcut jeans with a more subtle flare can look great with a v-neck t-shirt, or a turtleneck and sport blazer.
- 4. Pair with cowboy boots. Plenty of bootcut jeans have enough flare to go over a pair of cowboy boots. Complete the casual look with a plaid shirt or a suede leather jacket.
- 5. Try cropped bootcut jeans. Generally extending around the calf, cropped bootcut jeans can work show off high heels, wedge sandals, or ankle boots. Some bootcut jeans feature a frayed bottom, perfect for casual outfits. Pair your bootcut jeans with stylish footwear and a casual blazer for a casual outfit.
- 6. Sport a street style. Bootcut jeans are a great option for outerwear in the cooler months. Pair bootcut jeans with a black leather jacket, canvas tote, and a knit cap, or a more upscale suede jacket, dark leather shoulder bag, and tortoiseshell sunglasses for sunny fall days.
- 7. Choose your preferred rise. Different styles of bootcut jeans complement various body types. Depending on the look you’re going for, choose low-rise, medium-rise, or high-rise bootcut jeans. Try pairing high-waisted bootcut jeans with a tight shirt or a crop top.
how to style bootcut jeans 2022
Some like it vintage and others keep it contemporary. In today’s post we are going to observe 20 ways how you can wear your bootcut jeans from day to night. It doesn’t means you have to avoid skinnies. All I want to say is that you have finally a diverse choice. The flares and bootcut styles is a trendy update after all!
Keep things simple! Go for a simple white tee and tuck it inside indigo bootcut jeans. Complete the outfit by adding fedora straw hat.
I tell you honestly, first I was afraid of wearing bootcuts. Why? I have been wearing skinnies for ages and now I had to try something completely new. Plus I was thinking my legs will look crooked. BUT! Once I tried them on, I realized I WAS COMPLETELY wrong. I feel excited, as I can choose different outfit styles, creating boho chic vibes, disco diva ensembles, etc. Yep, I am obsessed with these denims. In today’s post we are gonna see best ways of wearing bootcuts this year. Are you getting as excited as I am? You should! These styles are the same versatile as skinnies, meaning you can wear them with so many different looks. I have gathered street style inspiration, so you can choose the best looks to try next week. You can never go wrong with these bottoms. Try on classic update, featuring white tee, cute hat and cowboy shoes. I am sure you gonna love them. The best thing about these jeans is the experimentation with your style.
Some ladies wanna keep things feminine and still simple. Go for a lace white top and pair it with slouchy denim bootcut trousers:
I have already wrote about plaids, do you remember? Go for a tartan blazer and pair it with cool white and black striped top tucked in casual boot-cut jeans:
Even curvy women can go for bootcut styles. Try them on with a pale pink shirt and brightly printed scarf. Love the look:
Some girls add a kind of boho touch. Try wide-brimmed black hat, casual charcoal colored T-shirt, indigo boot-cut jeans, platform sandals and miniature side shoulder bag completed with fringe detail. No I know why I named this outfit boho inspired, because of the rounded sunglasses:
Another simple outfit. We see a black striped white top paired with blue denim bottoms:
A cream beige sleeveless V-neck blouse looks awesome styled with dark blue bootcut jeans:
Boho versus biker style. Love it! We see lady who appears in a black leather jacket worn atop cropped printed top paired with washed blue denim bootcuts. The outfit is completed thanks to brimmed black hat:
Another smart-casual must-try look. We see lady who is wearing brown leather jacket, deep green turtleneck, slouchy bootcuts and tartan scarf:
That’s a marvelous wrap cardi-kimono paired with white cropped top and blue 1970’s inspired boot-cut jeans:
A high-neck dark grey ribbed knit sweater is tucked in black bootcut jeans. If you want to see more ideas on how to wear bootcut jeans, please see this post, as there are lots of inspiring ideas to follow this year. Simple, yet functional:
Buy Similar Here
Another great look. We see washed light blue bootcuts worn with white sweater and furry vest: