When it comes to shoe sizes and conversions, everyone has had a little issue at one point or the other. That is why we did a comprehensive research with this article to cover any question that you may have about shoe sizes. Whether its for you, your wife or husband, or your kids.
From the international shoe size conversion chart by countries like US,UK,Australia,Japan,Europe,India and so on. You will also find all the information you need on mens and womens conversion, for countries, average size by age chart for kids.
You can also find out how you can measure your shoe size in inches, width and cm and get a Mens, Womens and kids printable measurement chart.We also did our best to answer as many questions on shoe size on Addidas, Nike and other big shoe name specifics on shoe sizes.
So to make navigation easy for you just use our table of content as a guide to whatever you need on shoe size conversion chart. We also have some videos from Youtube showing you how to measure your size or for your kids as well.
What is shoe size conversion ?
According to Wikipedia, shoe size is an indication of the fitting shoe size of a person. So if you’re trying to convert your shoe size , you are trying to do one of these things :
- Convert your known size from one country specifics to another like EU, US OR UK sizes
- Convert your size from male to female
- Convert from female to male
- Convert for a specific brand like nike, addidas, converse or other company.
If your more interested in doing a literal calculation online by yourself, you can use this online shoe size converter app.
1.international shoe size chart
When you refer to the international shoe size chart on the average, your most likely talking about the mondopoint shoe length system.
It is the foot measurement used in sports, athletics, and countries like japan, india,south korea, russia as well as ballet shoes, ski boots and so on.
So if these are the type of footwears your looking at, then this is the ideal chart for you. however in countries like US, UK, Mexico and in E.U its an optional method of conversion.
How to measure your shoe size
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on either the women’s or men’s size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.