When it comes to weight loss, there is no shortage of options. From diets and exercise regimens to supplements and diet pills, there are plenty of ways to lose weight. But what if you could do it without having to change your lifestyle or spend a lot of money? And what if the method was not only effective but also relaxing?
That’s where the massage belt for weight loss comes in. This device is designed to help you shed those extra pounds by increasing your metabolism and encouraging blood circulation throughout your body. And while it may sound too good to be true, it’s actually been around for years—and it works!
Right here on Buy and Slay, you are privy to a litany of relevant information on slimming belts for weight loss, and so much more. Take out time to visit our catalog for more information on similar topics.
Massage Belt For Weight Loss
These are the electronic belts that work on the theory of Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS). They jiggle your belly for 10 – 15 minutes to stimulate the muscles of the stomach. Some manufacturers also claim that these belts reduce the volume of your tummy to restrict your food intake considerably. This gradually leads to weight loss. Tummy vibrating belts also produce heat that makes you sweat and lose excess body water.
How To Use Tummy Vibrating Belt For Weight Loss?
Well, it is the simplest gadget to use for getting slim. You can wear it on any desired area, be it your belly, thighs or hips. They offer speeds of up to 5500 rotations in a minute. Some tummy vibrating belts have timer adjustments as well. You can set the timer for the desired period of vibration. The belt will automatically switch after the set time.
Given below are the steps you need to follow while using a tummy vibration belt:
- This belt is worn directly on the skin. So remove the clothes from your stomach or before you wear it.
- You can tie the belt to your waist, with its soft side in contact with your skin. Bring both of its sides to the front of the belly button. Then use Velcro to secure it tightly over that area.
- Switch on the power button and adjust the vibration speed according to your suitability.
- You can carry on with your workout routine at the same time.
- Keep your tummy belt on for 15-20 minutes, and then remove it.
Types Of Tummy Vibrating Belts:
Before you choose to buy the belts, it is better to know about the various types of belts available in the market. There are different types of belts with unique and special features. They are:
1. Slimming Belts With Speed Variation: You can adjust the speed limit in this type of belts.
2. Exercising Slimming Belts: They are used while exercising to increase your perspiration, thereby leading to loss of water in the body.
3. Supporting Vibrating Belts: They support the back and help to lose abdominal fat as well.
4. Slimming Belts With Sauna Action:They work by increasing the temperature around the area where they are tied. Then they help in reducing the weight of the body.
How Tummy Vibrating Belts Aid Weight Loss?
For targeted weight loss, it is always better to choose those tummy vibrating belts that work with electronic stimulation. With expert supervision, these belts can be effective in helping you shed some pounds and reduce your tummy. They help to contract tissues of muscles without actually leading to an increase in their size. By enhancing the levels of motion, they ease spasms and also avert muscle contraction in most of the cases.
Following are the ways how tummy vibrating belts aid weight loss:
1. Building Muscle Mass:
By regularly wearing these vibrating belts, you can strengthen your muscles and eventually lose fat. When you use the belts with workouts or your daily chores, they stimulate the effects of the exercises.
2. Augmenting Blood Circulation:
Vibrating belts with heating pads are excellent for this. By inducing body heat, they increase your body temperature. Muscle tissues warm up, and your metabolism works extra time to burn excess calories. It prevents the storage of extra fat in the body.
3. Controlling Your Hunger:
Due to their electrical impulses, tummy vibrating belts control your appetite as well. This makes you feel fuller and largely cuts down your food cravings. These impulses also slow down the process of digestion. Ultimately, using these vibrating belts leads to a reduction in your waist circumference.
4. Leading To Muscle Contraction:
These vibrating belts with controlled speeds and vibration send small impulses to your stomach muscles. These currents excite the nerves and help to contract the muscles.
Cautions To Be Taken While Wearing Tummy Vibrating Belts:
You need to be mindful of a few things while using tummy vibrating belts. They are listed below:
- Those having pacemaker should avoid wearing these belts. This gadget passes electric currents that may intercept the signals of pacemaker.
- These belts may cause an itching or tingling sensation on the skin. They may be caused by the electrical impulses of the belt. These sensations stop when you switch off the power.
- Avoid close contact with water and don’t use wet hands while operating these belts. It may cause an electric shock or even severe burn injuries.
- To avoid dehydration, drink lots of water after using sauna vibrating belts as they may lead to excessive loss of body water.
- Check the warranty details and return policies of the seller of your belt. This will keep you on the safe side if you feel dissatisfied with the product.
Always consult your physician before you use any tummy vibrating belts; especially if you suffer from some serious heart diseases or blood pressure problems. These belts work by passing electric impulses, and hence individuals who have such health problems should exercise caution.
Using vibrating belts for weight loss can give you quick results. While you can choose the type of belt that best suits your needs and convenience, you must give your body some time to help lose all the accumulated fat and weight in a healthy manner over time. Complementing this with a healthy balanced diet and changes in poor eating habits and sedentary lifestyle can help you reach your desired weight more effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should I use the Vibro shape belt?
Use the Vibro shape belt for 10-15 minutes a day. It will allow your muscles to contract 30-50 times per second.
Can whole body vibration be harmful?
No. Several whole body vibration machines are considered safe. However, they can be harmful in some situations. Hence, check with your doctor before using them.
How many calories does a vibration plate burn in 10 minutes?
You may burn up to 190 calories on a vibration plate in 10 minutes.
Who should not use vibration plates?
People with heart disease or those with a pacemaker, or who have been diagnosed with blood clotting disorders should avoid using vibration plates.
Slimming Belts For Weight Loss
Waist belts, also called as compression belts, are not the latest to join the list of products that claim to make you lose weight. You must have come across many people who wear a tight belt on their tummy while working out or even during the day. But do these slimming belts live up to the promise they make? Let’s discover.
What are slimming belts?
Tele-marketeers flood you with advertisements about slimming belts. To lure you, you are shown pictures of people who have lost tremendous weight just by using these belts. If you have ever come across such a commercial, you must know that they are highly scripted (as you can already make out just be looking at them).
How do these belts work?
These belts only work superficially and have a temporary effect. When you wear something thick on your waist, it’s natural that you will sweat more from your abdomen, which will make you lose water weight that can make you slimmer temporarily.
So, it’s not fat that you are losing by wearing these belts but just the extra water weight. As soon as you rehydrate, you can see your abdomen will look exactly the same as before; and sadly you wouldn’t have lost even an inch.
People feel that wearing slimming belt melts fat from the waistline area. But as we all know, this is not possible because there is no scientific evidence to support the claim of spot reduction (losing fat from one body part). Our body burns the stored fat in an overall proportion.
Slimming belts are nothing more than a scam of the billion-dollar fitness industry. It seems easy not to move an inch and just lose weight, which is why people are easily fooled by these stupid market gimmicks.
Remember there are no short cuts to a healthy and slim body. A healthy body and successful weight loss is the combination of a nutritious diet and regular workout.
13 Best Slimming Belts For Weight Loss In 2022
Out of all the body parts, the fat in the belly is known to be the most stubborn fat. One possible way to help you burn it is the best slimming belt for weight loss. It helps your burn fat by not requiring intensive physical exercise. The slimming belts are tied around the waist to compress the abdominal region, inducing sweat. It can therefore burn some calories around the waist. As you remove the belt, the belly retains its original shape. This belt also helps strengthen your core and maintain a good posture too. You should understand that these belts will not burn fat by themselves but help other weight loss programs.
If you are new to fitness or don’t know how a fitness belt works or how to choose one, here are our options. We have created a list of some top slimming belts with their pros and cons for you to decide upon the right one. Read on to know more.
1. Best For Back Pain: Venuzor Waist Trainer Belt
Made of neoprene, this waist trainer belt is great for back pain as it supports the lower back and prevents injury during a heavy-duty workout. Its pierced fabric makes it breathable and comfortable to wear. The stretchable spandex belt ensures that it is held tightly around the waist, while its double compression gives you the best fit.
- Could provide abdominal compression and lumbar support
- Latex-free material is easy to wash
- Reinforced acrylic bones in the canvas for better support
- Available in different colors
- Size may not be suitable for everyone
- Gives off an unpleasant smell
2. Best Adjustable: Burvogue Waist Trainer for Weight Loss
Losing belly fat after giving birth to a baby can seem difficult. But with the help of a waist trainer, trying to achieve that hourglass figure may not be impossible. Made of high compression latex, this waist trainer comes with hook-and-eye front closure and is adjustable as per your waist and comfort. The nine steel bones around the underbust help maintain a good posture.
- Gives a snug fit
- Helps boost thermos activity
- Can also help improve hunchback
- Inner corset is made of invisible, breathable latex
- Anti-roll steel bone keeps the trainer in place
- May not be ideal for people with sensitive skin
- May not be long enough for the back
- Material tends to stretch after a few uses
Quick Tip: Remember to wear the slimming belt over the abdomen as it should touch the skin for effective results. You can wear your outfit over the belt.
3. Best For Burning Calories: Hoplynn Neoprene Sweat Waist Trainer
This waist trainer, made of 2mm single-layer neoprene fabric, can compress your belly to help boost the calorie-burning process. It can support your muscles and keep them warm to prevent post-workout fatigue and injury. It provides a snug fit so you can sweat easily and can be used for workout or regular wear.
- Durable zipper is unbreakable
- Velcro is strong enough to hold the belt together
- Straps are adjustable as per your convenience
- Helps shed extra water weight
- Provides relief to sore muscles
- Does not offer back support
- Tends to fold easily due to the lack of bones
4. Best Double Compression: Zouyue Women’s Waist Trainer Belt
With five reinforced acrylic bones within the belt, it is designed to offer the best support to the lower back. It also helps improve your posture and reduce the chances of injury during workouts. The fabric comes pierced for breathability and comfort when wearing it. It is wide enough to cover your entire abdomen.
- Double compression for effective waist-cinching
- Thick material to produce heat and generate sweat
- Helps relieve back pain caused due to bad posture
- Helps smooth out post-pregnancy belly fat
- Suitable for abdominal surgery, abdominal strains, and so on
- Large wrap is not stretchable and tends to get loose easily
- Material is not neoprene and tends to absorb sweat
Quick Tip: To counter electrolyte imbalance caused by excessive use of a slimming belt, drink coconut water or an electrolyte-rich drink that helps replenish the lost water and nutrients and keeps you fit.
5. Best For Postpartum Recovery: Kiwi Rata Neoprene Sauna Waist Trainer
The premium quality neoprene used to make this belt keeps you comfortable during physical exercise. It fits smoothly and can easily be worn under clothes. Its nine built-in steel bones give your back and abdomen the needed support they need, while effectively double compressing the waist.
- Overlock stitching makes it durable
- Keeps muscles warm to prevent fatigue and injury when exercising
- Helps boost the postpartum recovery process
- Firming effects helps detoxify the body
- May lack durability
- Tends to stretch
6. Best Latex-Free: Jueachy Waist Trainer Belt for Women
With its double-adjustable Velcro straps and stretchable material, this waist trainer belt can help you in your quest for a great-looking body. The four reinforced bones help maintain a good posture by stabilizing your spine. And the neoprene material ensures that you feel comfortable sweating it hard in the gym.
- Wide enough to cover the entire abdomen
- Double layer design gives a snug fit
- Perforated and latex-free material
- Increased thermal activity promotes sweating
- Design lacks durability
- Tends to roll easily
7. Best Anti-Slip: Max Waist Trimmer Belt
You won’t have to worry about this trimmer belt slipping off your waist, as its neoprene anti-slip surface and Velcro ensure a firm and comfortable fit. The belt could help correct and maintain good body posture, while the flexible fabric makes you sweat during the workout.
- Strong closures for safe use
- Overlock stitching ensures durability
- Retains body heat and repels moisture
- Easy to wash
- May not suit people with sensitive skin
- Tends to give off an unpleasant smell
8. Best For Posture: ChongErfei Slimming Body Shaper Belt
Do not worry about injuries or sore muscles after a vigorous workout, as this body shaper belt will help you sail through it. It is wide enough to cover your abdomen and help shrink the belly. Its flex-boning technology, coupled with the adjustable hook-and-loop closure design, gives you a snug fit. The thick material can effectively produce heat to make you sweat.
- Reinforced acrylic bones provide back support
- Helps improve posture and alleviate lower back pain
- Latex-free material does not irritate skin
- Pierced fabric makes it comfortable to wear when exercising
- Online size chart may not be accurate
- Velcro strap lacks durability
9. Best Unisex: Biange Waist Trimmer for Women & Men
This unisex belt is made of premium quality neoprene and is available in four different sizes. This gives you a high degree of heat insulation. Its good stretch-quality makes it adjustable and convenient to wear. The inner grid lining stays firm on your waist without bunching while exercising. The belt’s material is also sweat-proof to keep you comfortable.
- Velcro strap ensures a snug fit
- Contoured lower back gives good lumbar support
- Helps strengthen and tighten core muscles
- Gives a sauna effect to sweat more during workouts
- Overlocking seams give maximum durability
- Neoprene tends to peel off after frequent use
- May give off an unpleasant smell
10. Best For Added Support: Toaolz Men Waist Trainer Slimming Belt
Designed for men, this waist trimmer belt is made of a neoprene fabric that helps burn tummy fat. It comes with nine bones that provide extra support for the back and abdominal muscles. Using the belt can enhance muscle mobility and tighten the abdomen to give you that toned look you desire. It comes with three adjustable hooks for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Wide enough to cover the entire abdomen
- Offers optimum heat insulation
- Zipper and hook closure ensure better compression
- Burns calories and reduces harmful fat
- Wearing and removing may seem tough
- Zipper tends to catch body hair
11. Best Electric: Oways Slimming Belt
If you are looking for the best electric belly fat burner belt, you might want to look at this one. The belt has high-frequency vibration with mild heat to help burn body fat. It has four massage modes with 32 different motion effects to suit your preference. The machine is made of ABS material, while the belt is of polyester fiber mesh. The vibration can improve blood circulation and boost your metabolism.
- Aids digestion and bowel movement
- Can restore body shape post-pregnancy
- Comes with four speed levels
- Can warm the uterus to help relieve menstrual pain
- Can cause extreme discomfort
- Wired connection makes it inconvenient to use
12. Best FDA-Approved: Slendertone CoreFit Abdominal Toning Belt
This FDA-approved waist trimmer belt can be used to tone and strengthen all four abdominal muscle groups. It is rechargeable and can be worn anytime and anywhere. The 30-minute ab workout belt can help tone your muscles to get back in shape. With regular use, your muscles could feel firmer.
- Offers several programs and intensity levels
- Belt extender helps accommodate larger bellies
- Ergonomic design provides a snug fit for the abdomen
- May not be as durable as expected
13. Best For Muscle Power: Mcdavid Waist Trimmer Belt
The non-slip latex-free neoprene inner layer of this belt keeps it firm on the body or even over clothing. It compresses the belly and supports the back while generating therapeutic heat that could aid your weight loss process. It could also help in correcting posture, getting rid of excess water weight, and improving muscle power.
- Latex-free material
- Gives optimum core support
- Hook-and-loop closure gives a custom fit
- Can fit waist sizes up to 40in
- Material may seem to be of poor quality
- May not suit sensitive skin
Benefits Of Using A Slimming Belt
Slimming belts can help accelerate the weight loss process, making them ideal for people who want to lose weight. Besides, slimming belts also offer the following benefits.
- Improve posture: A slimming belt is designed to sit firmly around the torso, thus correcting poor posture. It helps you sit erect, which can alleviate back pain. When you wear it while working out, it helps maintain a good posture to reduce the chances of injuries.
- Pain relief: If you suffer from mild backaches, a slimming belt that helps you sweat can warm up your core and provide some relief from backache.
- Better fit: It is hard to maintain a flat tummy. But it is possible to fake it with a slimming belt. This belt tucks in all that excess fat and helps you get a toned look in your clothes. However, ensure you do not wear it for hours at a stretch.
Side Effects Of Waist Trimmers
Slimming belts for weight loss may offer several benefits but can also cause the following side effects.
- Dehydration: Slimming belts for weight loss help you sweat excessively and could lead to dehydration. This can impact your health severely.
- Electrolyte imbalance: When you sweat excessively, it can cause an imbalance in your body’s electrolyte levels, leading to muscle spasms, weakness, convulsions, and so on.
- Skin burns: Slimming belts hold the belly tightly and shrink the skin, which can cause burns and blisters. In certain cases, it can also cause rashes if the skin is allergic to the belt’s material.
- Heightened temperature: A belly burner weight loss belt makes you perspire by trapping body heat. But it does not help you cool down, which in some cases, can then cause heat stroke and exhaustion.
- Other health problems: If slimming belts are worn for too long, they could pose serious health problems such as heartburn, acid reflux, squashed rib cages, and so on.
How To Choose The Right Slimming Belt For Weight Loss?
Like a piece of clothing, your slimming belt for fitness and weight loss must fit you perfectly, or it will be extremely uncomfortable to wear. It should also offer the following features so you can gain maximum benefit out of it.
- Size: Some slimming belts come in different sizes, while others are a ‘one band fits all’ type. Whatever size you pick, ensure that it covers your mid-section and cinches it a few inches. If the belt is to be used while working out, then it is okay to go for a bulky belt. But if you plan to wear it as a body shaper under your clothes, look for a slim belt that will not show under your clothes.
- Material: If you have sensitive skin, it best to opt for a slimming belt that is latex-free, because latex in clothing can cause allergies. Ensure that the material is stretchable but not too stretchy.
- Spiral steel bones: Several slimming belts come with steel bones that are flexible and offer great support to your sides and back. It helps maintain a good posture while giving good lumbar support.
- Price: Lastly, look for the price of the belt and see if the price is justified by its effectiveness. Read reviews to get a better idea about the product’s worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will the slimming belt fall off or slide down while I am exercising?
Slimming belts are made of stretchable and strong material that usually fit firmly on your belly. If you are wearing a good quality belt of the right size, then it is unlikely to slide down when you are exercising. However, it could happen due to the poor material used.
2. Do I have to exercise for it to work?
Yes, slimming belts mostly help you sweat in the abdominal region. This sweating makes you lose water weight that can make your tummy look slim but only for a short while. Also, there is no scientific evidence that a slimming belt helps in spot reduction.
To lose the fat around your belly, you have to follow a good diet and exercise regularly. Wearing a slimming belt while exercising will help boost the process but not cause any weight loss on its own.
3. Can I wear it all day for better results?
Slimming belts compress the belly, which can have an adverse effect on your overall health. Wearing it only for a few hours while working out can help you reduce weight, but wearing it for several hours or even the whole day can cause serious health issues. So, it is best not to overuse it.
Slimming belts for weight loss come with their own set of advantages and disadvantages. When used with caution, it can help you in your weight loss process. But when overused, it can cause some serious health issues. The above list contains some of the most favored slimming belts available online. We hope you find one that fits you from the list.