Scuba Material in Nigeria
NGN 1500 per yard 0r $3.8
Material: 95% Polyester
Fabric Type: Synthetic
Features: High elasticity
Colours: All colours
Single and Bulk order
For inquiry Whatsapp now on👎 https://wa.me/2347026688108?text=
Delivery Within Nigeria: 3-5 Working days
Shipping to other countries 1 -2weeks
Charges depending on country and location
What is Scuba Fabric
Scuba material is a stretchy fabric made from spandex and polyester. It’s a firm smooth and easy to handle. Scuba fabric is different from neoprene which is a thicker synthetic rubber.
11 Things you Should know about Sewing Scuba Fabric
1. Scuba fabric is thick. You should the quality that suits your design.
2. scuba is easy to cut. It’s advisable to use a rotary cutter.
3. scuba fabric should be washed before sewing because it can shrink by 10%.
4. In order to avoid snagging and slipping, we recommend a ball point needle for sewing.
5. scuba should be used for structured outfit that doesn’t require a lining.
6. scuba can be used to create a drape design on an outfit.
7. Use a bias fabric to bond the edges of a scuba fabric. This gives it a neat finishing.
8. If you use an overlocker take care as the extra bulk of scuba fabric can cause problems. It’s best to trim seams by hand and then overlock with the knife disengaged.
9. Use low heat iron on scuba to avoid giving it permanent lines. Iron from the back preferably.
10. Hand washing is preferable but you can set your washer at 30 or 40 degrees and avoid the tumble dryer, high temperatures will damage scuba fabric.
What is Scuba Material Used for?
Scuba fabric is used in sewing fitted dresses and swaying skirts, as well as sports clothing, are very popular when made from Scuba fabric. scuba is also used in making breathable nose mask and hand gloves. It is also used to make bright neon clothing.
10 Reasons Why you Need Scuba Material
1. It retains heat
2. It’s a stretch fabric for bodycon outfit
3 It accentuates your curves
4. It suits all body types
5. it’s easy to wash and iron
6. It’s smooth and firm
7. It is Water-resistant
9. It’s perfect for drape and pleat
10. It’s affordable
Where to Buy Scuba Material in Nigeria
Buyandslay is your one last stop for scuba materials in Nigeria. We sell in retail and wholesale at affordable rates. Kindly go to our product description for more details.