Best Shoes For Mowing Lawn
When you’re mowing your lawn, you want comfortable shoes that will protect your feet from the sun and make sure you don’t slip. There are many different types of shoes for mowing; some are better than others for cutting grass. The best shoe for mowing is one that provides support and comfort, but is also lightweight and flexible.
The best shoes for mowing are made from light materials like mesh or leather. These materials allow your feet to breathe while keeping them protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Plus, they prevent blisters and other foot problems that can occur when you’re working on hot surfaces all day long.
When choosing a pair of shoes for mowing, look at what kind of terrain you’ll be walking through and how much support they offer your feet. You may want to consider shoes with extra cushioning if you’re going to be walking over rough terrain or carrying heavy loads all day long. But if you just need protection from the sun while cutting grass, any pair of athletic-style shoes will do the job nicely!
Best Shoes For Mowing Lawn
No one likes to cut the grass, or pull weeds. Both are jobs that no one can escape. If you’ve been using your old sneakers as an all-purpose yard shoe, and getting your feet wet from morning dew, you might want to look for a better option: a new pair of shoes that are comfortable to wear, will keep your feet dry, and offer excellent traction in wet conditions. And today I’ll share with you what I think it’s the perfect shoe for working in the yard and garden: Kujo Yardwear Garden Shoes.
Made by Kujo yardwear, a backyard lifestyle brand offering footwear and apparel specifically designed for working in the yard (landscaping, gardening, and mowing), these lightweight and breathable shoes keep your feet cool and comfortable as you walk around in them all day doing garden or landscape work.
The best part about these shoes? You don’t have to worry about dirt getting stuck in any tiny spaces because they are completely closed off from top-to-bottom! Remember coming in from mowing the lawn with yucky, muddy socks? You can not keep your white socks white, as dirt won’t have a chance to get in.
Kujo offers a variety of styles to suit different needs including men’s and women’s shoes, as well as boots. Kujo yardwear shoes come in black and gray, as well as black with light green or purple accents, depending on what you prefer. I like having choices!
Why buy Kujo shoes?
If you’re wearing your old athletic shoes to mow the lawn and do your garden work, if your feet end up soggy because of water seeping through, or because of sweating, if you’re slipping on your hilly yard because the old shoe’s tread is worn, and the rips in the old shoes are allowing grass all over your feet, you need a better shoe: you need the Kujo yardwear garden shoe, created by Shawn Langton. They have many great qualities, including:
- lightweight design that makes them very comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- breathable to help with sweating in hot weather; they also have an anti-odor lining to help with smelly feet
- good grip to keep you on your feet while mowing an incline
- waterproof material to keep your feet dry
- durable rubber bottoms, so you don’t have to buy shoes every few months
Kujo yard shoes features
- Dynamic Grip sole with 6mm aggressive lugs for responsive traction.
- Natural Flex bi-directional flex groove system for enhanced agility and movement.
- True Form compressed EVA midsole with molded cushioning for all-day comfort.
- True Shape construction is contoured for natural alignment with asymmetric toe boxes for a true fit.
- Aero Strength anti-fatigue technology utilizing durable Transparent Sonic Welding for lightweight support and stability.
- Gusseted Tongue keeps debris out and socks clean.
- Smart Fit Design cradles the foot for stability and comfort during all-day wear.
- Waterproof Segmented Polyurethane protects the toecap and lower from water, while providing durable lightweight support.
- Air Mesh upper provides flexibility, breathability, and lightweight comfort.
- Antimicrobial Wicking Liner provides breathability for fresh and cool wear.
Kujo Yardwear Garden Shoes For All
Kujo shoe for men – best men’s yard shoe
While women mow the lawn too, at my house that’s a man’s job. Since I want to make sure my husband has dry, clean feet while doing this kind of work, getting him a pair of Kujo shoes was a great idea.
The Kujo shoes for men come in black or gray with light green or purple accents, but hubby prefers black, so that’s what he got.
Kujos are available at many shoe stores nationwide, as well as online through the company’s website, which is where we got my husband’s.
Kujo shoe for women – best women’s yard shoe
Of course, men are not the only ones who may want to use the Kujo shoes. Women, too! If you’re a woman and spend time in the garden trimming, pruning, mulching, and mowing, you’ll want to make sure you were the best shoes for the job, and your feet and back are comfortable. And the Kujos are just as great for women as they are for men.
For the serious landscaper (maybe you’re a professional landscape designer), Kujo shoes may not enough. You need Kujo boots!
Kujo makes a landscape boot you must see! Here are just a few of the features of the Kujo X1 landscape boot:
- water-resistant mesh
- includes a waterproof toe cap
- ASTM rated composite safety toe
- superior ankle support, for those times you need to walk a steep slope or uneven ground
- weighing in at only 22oz, Kujo offers one of the lightest safety toe boots on the market for all-day anti-fatigue wear
- aggressive rubber outsole
Buy Kujo shoes from Amazon
You can buy your Kujos from the brand’s store, but you can also get them through Amazon 😉
Black/Green Kujo Shoes For Cutting Grass – Unisex